We are pleased to congratulate Aaron Bert, CFP®️, AIF®️ on his invitation and approval to join the Catholic Foundation of Central Florida’s Planned Giving Advisory Council.
The Council comprises a group of active and talented charitable gift and estate planning professionals dedicated to the mission and vision of The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida (CFOCF). The goal is to support the community in realizing their philanthropic impact through a network of estate and financial planning professionals. The CFOCF and the Advisory Council Members provide educational and networking opportunities to support Central Florida professionals with incorporating distinct services that will help their clients realize the philanthropic impact they have already accomplished through their giving and connect them to resources to further their philanthropic journey.
Planned Giving Advisory Council Members:
- Serve as ambassadors in the Central Florida community.
- Promote charitable and planned giving opportunities providing their clients not only tax benefits but also resources to help them realize their philanthropic goals.
- Connect clients to philanthropic resources as appropriate including CFOCF which offers charitable giving tools compliant with Catholic/Christian social teaching and supports the financial future and growth of parishes, schools, and/or agencies, diocesan Catholic community, and the Catholic faith for future generations as well as Central Florida and local charities.
- Assist as resources to CFOCF’s gift planning staff, and liaisons to engage existing and new charitable gift planning professionals with CFOCF’s and Council’s network.
- Serve as resources for CFOCF educational presentations at Legacy Planning Seminars.
- Members of the Council shall be chosen from the following groups, taking into consideration the geographic make-up of the committee to include Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Polk, Marion, Sumter, Volusia, and Brevard Counties.
The Planned Giving Advisory Council membership is by invitation only for active Catholics in the Diocese of Orlando. Members are approved by the Board of Directors Development Committee.
Congratulations, Aaron! We are proud of the service you will be able to provide the community of Central Florida.
Text originally seen: https://www.cfocf.org/advisorycouncil/