Countdown To Retirement
October 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Hosted By: Gary Abely, CPA, CFP®, AIF® and Jodi Murphy, J.D.
A checklist review for those within three years of retirement. Spend a couple hours to make sure you’re on the right track for a successful retirement. It will also be a great time to review the key components of a successful estate plan with an estate planning attorney. Attendees will receive a copy of the Countdown to Retirement checklist.
Topics covered include a checklist of items to consider before saying good bye to your employer including:
- Social Security Claiming Strategies
- Healthcare and Medicare planning
- Minimizing Taxes in Retirement
- Strategies for minimizing the effects of an early bear market in retirement
- Estate Planning Documents that should be finalized before retirement
This workshop will be co-hosted by Gary Abely, CPA, CFP®, AIF® and an Estate and Elder Law attorney from the law firm Murphy & Berglund, PLLC. Please call Carrie at 407-869-9800 or complete the form below to make a reservation. Light refreshments will be provided.