Key Elements to a Successful Financial Plan
January 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Appropriate for anyone interested in gaining an understanding of the elements that go into a properly structured financial plan. In addition to covering financial basics, topics will include the following subject matters:
- Assumptions for rates of return and inflation for various investment risk tolerances.
- Dynamic, Realistic Budgeting.
- Risk Management – Life, Disability, and Death happen. How to manage each risk without breaking the bank.
- Disciplined Asset Management – Do you have what it takes?
- Asset withdrawal rate – How much can I spend and not worry too much about outliving my money?
- Social Security Planning – When do I turn it on and why?
- Tax Planning Strategies in retirement years – It’s not what you make, but what you keep that counts.
- Plan B – Behavior Modification
- How to plan for the emotions of retiring- Are you truly ready to quit?
- Review of a model financial plan.